Friday, January 15, 2010

Date Chatroom Liars!

I hate chatroom liars. This morning I was minding my own business and lurking in a chatroom when a "woman" sent me a private message.

She asked if I had a face pic and I answered yes.
She then asked how old I was.
I gave my age and she said thats what she thought.
When I asked how old she was, she said 20.
She had seen my profile picture and was interested in what I look like.
My profile pic is best described as suggestive.
You see no skin but still see a lot.
It is an effective picture that usually gets good response.
I asked if she had a picture.
She did and said she would send one back.
Just before hitting send I asked again if she had a pic she would be returning and she assured me she did.
After sending her the picture I waited about 10 minutes and was hearing nothing and getting no mail.
I asked if she was sending the picture and I'm told that I'm too old.
AARRGH!!! She knew how old I was before the picture was sent!
Damn that pisses me off. If I am too old, fine. I do not care.
Just be a "woman" of your word and return a picture of yourself.
It is common courtesy.